Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wk 4 Publishing and Leadership Project Part 3 of 3 "The Plan"



The plan is to submit my presentation to Mary Elsner at the Wisconsin Center for Music Education and work with Renee Hanson (critical friend, EMDT alumni) to pitch the idea of offering a one day workshop there to not only do my presentation, but share her technology in music experiences and give Full Sail University EMDTMS DOUBLE positive exposure! :)

Even this morning when I woke up, I thought that it might have been easier to write a paper on this action research project and submit it for publishing, but for me, the greater growth experience will come from presenting this.
Largely from reflecting on the reading, I feel open to the possibilities and where this initial presentation may lead!

1 comment:

  1. This is excellent Kathy! I'm so happy for you! What an experience that will be to provide a workshop on something YOU created. Yes, I'm sure that presenting is much more work than just publishing but like you stated, the growth and the feeling of accomplishment you will have when you are finished is huge! You should be very proud of yourself and what you have done with this action research project! I am proud of you and can't wait to hear how it all turns out for you.

    ReplyDelete