Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wk4 Choice "Coda"


A coda is an ending. In music, I'm fine with codas... in real life, not so much! "Da Capo al Coda" means to go back to the beginning and at the sign, take the coda.
Month 12 is the sign....

I take great hope and encouragement from this passage in The Art of Possibility: "Look around. This day, these people in your life, a baby's cry, an upcoming meeting--suddenly they seem neither good nor bad. They shine forth brilliantly as they are. Awake restored!...to the dream revived." (Zander, 2000 p. 200)

*really, it is ok to laugh at my first video clip! I do!! And note I said "Jump to the Coda" not "Jump off the Bridge!" :)

1 comment:

  1. Kathy! I love it! It got me a little teary-eyed thinking about this journey coming to an end. You captured it so well. I can't want to see you in 4 weeks!

    ReplyDelete